In the entire city centre you can only park in the designated spaces. It is paid parking and is mandatory Mondays to Saturday from 8 AM till 8 PM. The rates and maximum times vary per area. You can find the maximum times and rates on the parking meters. You have to buy a parking ticket and display this clearly visible behind the front window of your car.
Especially for Hotel guests the city has an arrangement so hotelguests can park longer than two hours. We can arrange a parking ticket for the public roads in the vicinity of the B&B. The cost of this ticket is € 1,00 per hour and can be arranged upon arrival in the B&B. (with a maximum of € 12,00 per 24 hours)
At a ten minute walk from the B&B is a free parking space especially for tourists from Middelburg. This is on the OLD VEERSEWEG. (Number 1)
RANDOM SIMPLE RULES THAT APPLY
- If you arrive by bike you can store them overnight in our Cellar. No problem at all.
- Unfortunately pets are not allowed simply because we have cats ourselves.
- Children are welcome from the AGE OF 14 years old. (incase you make a reservation for ALL our room we can make an exception to this rule)
- There are NO extra beds available. All our rooms are for maximum occupancy of two persons.
- Payment methods that are welcome: Visa Card, Master Card, Maestro / PIN, V-Pay, American Express, Cash and on the Internet iDeal.
- Due to the fact that most of our product are from local suppliers there is no allergy information available. .
- Upon arrival you are welcomed to the room where everything is based for double occupancy. Incase you forgot to bring something or miss anything during your stay we would like to try to assist you as good as possible to solve this. When we find anything missing or damaged upon or after your departure we are forced to charge your Credit Card without any notice.
EXAMPLE CANCELLATION OF MODIFICATIONS:
Your reservation is for Dec 10th, 2015
Till Dec 8th, 2015 – 11:59 PM [Middelburg time] € 0,00
From Dec, 9th 0:00 AM [Middelburg time] € amount for full amount of the reservation
(NO SHOW) From Dec 10th 10 PM [Middelburg time] € amount of the full reservation.
Non-refundable means NO changes and NO cancellations. For changes and cancellations on reservations made with restrictions we do not refund any money. The conditions for rooms booked with a non-refundable price take precedence over the regular and group conditions for changes and cancellations.
For group reservations different modification and cancellation conditions apply. Groups are reservations for 3 rooms or more. We also have different payment conditions. Contact us about this.
- Longer that 21 days prior to arrival date : Free of charge
- From 21 – 8 days prior to arrival date : 50.00 %
- From 7 days – 0 days prior to arrival date : 100.00 %
TERMS OF PAYMENT:
Payments for individual bookings (1 or 2 rooms):
- If the cancellation free period has expired, we can already charge the specified credit card for the full amount of the reservation.
Payments for non-refundable reservations:
- Immediately after making the reservation we charge the specified credit card.
For groups (3 rooms or more) we ask you to prepay for you rooms.
- 50% of the total amount 21 days prior to arrival
- Rest of payment latest 8 days before arrival.
- For the payments of the relevant amounts, we will charge the credit card you provided us with when booking without prior notice.
- In case the arrival date is within 21 days of making the reservation total payment must be made at once.
- Our IBAN of our bank is: NL84 RABO 0148 8271 95 in the name of B&B ’t Poorthuys in Middelburg. The BIC code of our bank is: RABONL2U.
- If you did not provide any credit card details while booking, we will send you an e-mail with a payment request well before the payment terms expire. You can then pay via iDeal / Bankcontact.
- We welcome children 14 years and older
- Maximum occupancy per room is 2. There are no extra beds available.
- When you arrive on a bike it can stay overnight in our Cellar.